- Steering Committee Member. A member who participates in making decisions concerning the future, management and monitoring of FIRE AID. To be considered for the Steering Committee your organisation must have demonstrated a commitment to FIRE AID through active involvement over a period of time as a FIRE AID Member.
- FIRE AID Member. A non-profit organisation whose name is listed on our website, and who has voting rights at the AGM.
- Associate Member. A person who is a member of an organisation, having only partial rights and privileges.
- Affiliate Member. A company or organisation that has an interest in aid and international development or are involved in the Fire & Rescue industry and would like to be affiliated with FIRE AID.
- Honorary Member. A form of membership conferred upon an individual whose contribution to aid and international development has been so outstanding as to merit this honor.
You can interact with us by:
Subscribe to our newsletter and mailing list to keep up to date with activities and news.
Queries regarding involvement with FIRE AID should be sent to email@example.com
Contact us today to find out how you can be involved in the life-saving work that FIRE AID and our partners are involved in throughout the world.